You can pitch your AI idea for the 9292 AI Lab that will help public transport users further. For inspiration, some suggestions on what you might think about:
1. Predictive Analysis: AI can be used to analyse patterns in public transport data. For example, crowds, disruptions, delays or the quality of travel advice.
2. Personalisation: Providing users with personalised travel experiences based on preferences, behaviour, history.
3. Chatbots and Virtual Assistants: AI can be used to create an interactive interface for travellers. Users can ask questions about travel times, (alternative) routes and disruptions on their route.
4. Speech/image recognition and Processing: AI can be used to improve the experience in the 9292 app or website. For travellers with limited mobility or people who otherwise have difficulty typing or navigating on a screen, these features can be a godsend.
Other ideas are of course welcome too!
We have created a special pitch form you can use to submit your AI idea. Before filling in the pitch form, please read carefully the page with information about the available data & APIs and 9292's conditions for participating in the 9292 AI Lab.
Questions asked on the pitch form:
• Personal (contact) details
• Agreement with ground rules
• What is your AI idea?
• Supplies (which 9292 data and APIs do you need)
• How will you make sure the data remains secure?
• How will this idea fit with current ethics. How will you make sure your idea is also future-proof?
• What can 9292 do with this idea?
• Commitment if you are among the five winning ideas. We will then ask you to build a prototype in October/November and submit the working prototype the latest by November 29th.
• If your idea eventually becomes the winning prototype, are you willing to further develop it into a product or service with 9292?
The submission period has expired. To all teams/participants who submitted their ideas: many thanks! The teams/participants selected for the online pitch event on Monday, October 2, 2023 will be notified by email soon!