E-tickets train, bus, tram and metro
Purchase your e-ticket for train, bus, tram or subway in the Netherlands in the 9292 app.
Train: NS, Blauwnet, Qbuzz, Connexxion, Arriva en Keolis
Bus/tram/metro: allGo, Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, EBS, GVB, Hermes, HTM, Keolis, OV Regio IJsselmond, Qbuzz Groningen Drenthe, RET, RRReis (incl. HaltetaxiRRReis), Syntus Utrecht, Twents, U-OV en Transdev.
9292 app - (download the latest version via 9292.nl/app)
- Live vehicle positions: At Departure times in the app you can now also find the live positions of train/bus/tram/metro. You can also see the entire route of the train/bus/tram/metro. You can also find the live location if you click on the boarding stop in the travel advice.
- Widgets: users of the iPhone app can now also place widgets of the 9292 app on their home screen. It is the Locations widget that allows you to plan even faster to your favorite destinations. This also follows quickly in the Android app.
- Rent a bike with the 9292 app. Now you can find & pay a rental bike in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and many other cities via the 9292 app. Click in the menu on Rent nearby.
- Improved travel options for your trip: you can now personalize your travel advice even further by turning on or off surcharge transport and/or transport on demand. You can find this improvement in your travel advice via the “Options” button.
- Improvement Walk & drive settings: indicate whether the planner should stick strictly to your max. time walk & drive settings or still suggest an alternative outside your settings. You can find this choice in the menu under settings > Times walking & driving
- Availability of electric rental bicycles & electric scooters from TIER in before & after transport in Amersfoort, Utrecht & Eindhoven. With your travel advice you can indicate how you want to travel the last part of your journey.
- Travel Advice & Tickets HalteTaxiRRReis: HaltetaxiRRReis is a shared taxi on order that runs flexibly from stop to stop. HaltetaxiRRReis connects well with the bus and/or train. HaltetaxiRRReis runs in the province of Gelderland, the Limburg municipality of Mook and Middelaar and between places in Gelderland and the stations Zwolle, Deventer, Goor, Mook-Molenhoek, 's-Hertogenbosch, Gorinchem, Rhenen, Veenendaal, Bocholt (D) and Emmerich (D) . The bus stop also runs at times and days when the (neighborhood) bus or train does not run or does not run every hour. For example, during off-peak hours during the day, in the evening or at the weekend. During the week, the bus stop runs between 06:00 and 01:00. On weekends and public holidays between 08:00 and 00:00. More information about haltetaxiRRReis (in Dutch) including how to switch it on of off you will find on this page.
How to plan a journey?
Watch the How to video's on YouTube
How to plan a journey (Dutch)
How to add locations/routes (Dutch)
How to plan a journey start/end by bike (Dutch)
No account needed to store locations, routes and travel advices
Creating frequently used locations and routes has been made available to everyone in the new 9292 app, without the need for an account. Simply use the plus sign on the home screen. This allows you to add a stop or station where you often get on. This makes the current departure times of that stop readily available. It’s straightforward to use, if you want to change anything you simply tap the ‘change’ button on the home screen.
Would you like to save a specific travel advice? This is also possible without needing an account now. Just tap the plus sign in the travel advice. You can find your saved travel advice using the menu of the app.
We also show you your recently planned journeys on the home screen. You can use these to easily plan a route again.
Cycling, more overview and swiping through your advice
By using ‘Extra options’, you can now also indicate if you want to walk or cycle to and from the public transport. You’ll also see that the travel advice overview is much more complete. In addition to the travel times and methods of transport, we will also show you the travel duration and price rates.
In the travel advice itself, you will see a map showing the route of the advice. If you tap the map, you will follow the selected travel advice in parts on detailed maps. You can now swipe through your trip!
Do you have any questions?
Are you already using the app and do you have a question? Please check here first if your question is already answered
Can’t find an answer or would you like to let us know what you think of the app? We are happy to talk to you on Twitter or FB Messenger.
9292 travels with you